Teacher’s Training Course
This year, Speak2Go are running an online course to introduce Teachers to the Speak2Go solution. The aim of this course is to show you everything you need to know to teach successfully with Speak2Go.
The course is run using Google Classrooms and Speak2Go. The course is split into units, learning via short videos, combined with assignments that practice each aspect of Speak2Go. Everything in the course is explained clearly and you can repeat any part, so that you become comfortable teaching with Speak2Go.
Course guidance is given through Zoom meetings, where we will review what you have covered and answer your questions.
Link to all zoom meetings: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5525445215
If you cannot attend one of these meetings you can watch the previous sessions by clicking the videos on the left.
COBE ADDITIONAL MEETING: Tuesday 13th, 3pm OR Monday 19th, 8pm
An opportunity to look at the structure of Speak2Go COBE practice lessons, including free speech and simulations.
NEW… COURSE #5:
1) Kick-off Zoom (mandatory): Sunday 25th October, 3pm or 8pm
2) Final Zoom: Thursday 29th October, 3pm or 8pm
3) Course completion date for all assignments: Sunday 1st November.
To link to your Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/c/MTkwOTU1MzA2NzUz?cjc=lniwwsh
CLASS CODE: lniwwsh
ACCELERATED COURSE #6: For teachers who used Speak2Go last year
Please join the Google Classroom and start working your way through the course. The tasks that you are required to complete demonstrate new parts of Speak2Go which are there to give you more support and feedback on student progress.
If you need to go over anything, we will be available on Zoom for an open Q&A session.
1) Q&A on Zoom: Thursday 29th October, 2pm or 7pm
2) Course completion date for all assignments: Sunday 1st November.
To link to your Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com/c/MTg3OTE2MjcyODAw?cjc=uvvqoyj
CLASS CODE: uvvqoyj
To register for a course and please click here and complete the form https://bit.ly/2FjiRVE
You can watch the previous sessions (on the top left)
Thank you and looking forward to meeting you on Zoom!
Speak2Go plans are supported by practical Teacher’s Guides that help you plan fun English lessons and integrate online speech practice into your classroom.
– Use a DOWNLOADABLE CATALOG to match vocabulary, topics and grammar rules to your lessons to pick which Speak2Go lesson will best enhance what you are teaching…click on CATALOG BELOW – To access the FULL CATALOG for all Speak2Go plans